THE PIRATES DE L'ESPOIR
July 6-7th, 2019 - 4th edition
The aim of the Pirates de L'Espoir is to provide day trips on water (boat tour, boat parade, etc.) to children with a physical or mental disability or disadvantaged children in order to give them an opportunity to have fun, play and celebrate on the water. Marinas, cruise ships, sailing schools or adapted sports associations are welcome to offer trips for young pirates of hope on 6-7th July, 2019.
Ideas for animations :
List of organizations that participated in the past
La Goélette Grosse-Île
Marina de Hull
Marina de La Baie
We ask marinas, cruise operators and other concerns and interested parties who wish to take part in this unique event to fill the on-line form to become an event organizer or to contact Valérie Joyal, coordinator of Pirates de l'Espoir.
Nautisme Québec will promote your event regionally with the local media and interested parties and associations. Organizers will also receive an event planning kit for participating kids and support teams to the event.
Our contribution / Event Toolbox for Pirates de l'Espoir
The 4th edition of the Pirates de l'Espoir event will be held on July 6-7th throughout Quebec. Nautisme Québec will be in charge of coordination as well as public relations and marketing of participating concerns having an event in each region and nationally.
- Public relations campaign starting with early press releases on the event
- Phone solicitation to the media for the event
- Exposure on the Nautisme Québec social media
- Web and print marketing
- Web banners production
- Exposure on the iNautique app reaching 10 000 boaters
- Event exposure through Nautisme Québec electronic newsletter sent to its members - boaters and corporate members
- Nautical Fest T-shirts
- Gifts for kids (Wristband)
- Events brochures