THE PIRATES DE L'ESPOIR
July 7-8th, 2018 - 3th edition
Ideas for animations :
List of organizations that participated in 2016 ?
La Goélette Grosse-Île
Marina de Hull
Marina de La Baie
We ask marinas, cruise operators and other concerns and interested parties who wish to take part in this unique event to fill the on-line form to become an event organizer or to contact Valérie Joyal, coordinator of Pirates de l'Espoir.
The QMA will promote your event regionally with the local media and interested parties and associations. Organizers will also receive an event planning kit for participating kids and support teams to the event.
Our contribution / Event Toolbox for Pirates de l'Espoir
The 2nd edition of the Pirates de l'Espoir event will be held on this coming July 8 and 9 throughout Quebec. The Quebec Maritime Association will be in charge of coordination as well as public relations and marketing of participating concerns having an event in each region and nationally.
- Public relations campaign starting with early press releases on the event
- Phone solicitation to the media for the event
- Exposure on the QMA social media
- Web and print marketing
- Web banners production
- Exposure on the iNautique app reaching 10 000 boaters
- Event exposure through the QMA electronic newsletter sent to its members - boaters and corporate members
- Nautical Fest T-shirts
- Gifts for kids (Wristband)
- Events brochures